Reasonable time is given for submission of admission forms after the declaration of the result of various examinations. The duly filled in application form accompanied with the following attested copies of documents should reach the office before the stipulated date as notified for the prupose.
- HSSLC/College Leaving Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Mark Sheet of the preceding examination.
- HSLC & HSSLC Admit cards.
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport sized photographs.
- Testimonial Certificate.
- Pass certificate of Class 12.
For information regarding fees click here
Applicant must bring the original documents at the time of admissions for verification.
Students passing HSSLC/PU Equivalent Examination from Board/University outside Nagaland shall have to produce the original Migration Certificate from the respective Board/University for Registration under Nagaland University.
Students seeking admission should be personally present at the time of admission.
Any student failing to report for admission on specified dates and time shall forfeir his/her right for admission.